Canon IXUS 210
Price as Reviewed:£349.99
Canon’s stylish 14.1-million-pixel IXUS 210 has a huge 3.5in touchscreen and a host of great features
Despite my anxieties about the touchscreen, the Canon IXUS 210 performed well.
It is slower to use than a model with conventional buttons, but given the point-and-shoot nature of compact cameras, most people won’t change the settings from one shot to the next.
It produces excellent images that are perfect for the casual snapper, while the few manual exposure settings and the stylish design will also appeal to those who demand a little more.
Canon’s IXUS 210 is available in black, silver, gold and pink
- White Balance: Auto, 5 presets, plus custom
- Memory Card: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Weight: 160g (including battery and card)
- Exposure Modes: Auto, Program, plus 11 scene presets
- Sensor: 14.1 million effective pixels
- LCD: 3.5in touchscreen LCD with 460,000 dots
- Output Size: 4320x3240 pixels
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Lens: 24-120mm (equivalent) f/2.8-5.9
- File Format: JPEG or MOV video
- RRP: £349.99
- Metering System: Evaluative, centreweighted, spot
- Dimensions: 99.3x55.7x22mm
- Focusing Modes: AiAF, 1-point AF fixed to centre or Touch AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection
- ISO: ISO 80-1600