Please copy and paste the below details into a document accompanying your portfolio submission. Please title the document with your name and submission date (for example ReaderPortfolio_JaneBloggs_May2019.doc).
Completed forms and images can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daytime Tel No:
Date of Birth:
Website (if applicable):
AP Forum Name (if applicable):
Address (for prize):
Questions about you:
How and why did you get into photography?
What are your favourite photographic subjects and why?
What do you love about photography?
Where do you hope to take your photography in terms of new photographic projects/exploring new locations or subjects/trying new techniques?
For each image, please fill in all the relevant technical details and answer the accompanying questions. Please note, the more information you give about how you took each image, the more likely it is your images will appear in the magazine
Please also ensure the image file name corresponds with the image title on this form.
Image 1: filename
- Shutter speed:
- Any other equipment used (eg: polarising filter/tripod/beanbag/extensiontube etc):
- Where did you take this picture and why?
- What were you trying to achieve in terms of composition, lighting and mood?
- What challenges did you face during the image-making process?
- What post processing (if any) did you do?
****Please copy and paste the above information for each image submitted****
Thank you for sending your images to Amateur Photographer magazine.