Calumet says the eight open days will offer exclusive demonstrations, special offers and free sensor cleaning. The first takes place next week at the Edinburgh store. For full details visit www.calumetphoto.co.uk/opendays.
CALUMET PHOTOGRAPHIC SPRING OPEN DAYS
The popular open days from leading photographic retailer Calumet Photographic are back this spring, taking place at its stores nationwide during April and May.
The open days will offer exclusive demonstrations and special offers for those wanting to improve their photography skills and knowledge.
There will be eight open days in total across seven locations, with a prize draw at every store to win a Manfrotto Befree tripod.
There will also be free sensor cleaning, product demonstrations with experts from top photographic brands including Canon and Fujifilm, and an abundance of great offers and promotions.
This year, Calumet has introduced a weekend open day at Drummond Street to make sure photography enthusiasts don’t miss out.
All open days run from 10am-4pm with the exception of London, which runs from 10am-6pm.
· Wednesday 15 April – Edinburgh (3 Bonnington Business Centre, EH6 5HG)
· Thursday 16 April – Glasgow (Oakbank Industrial Estate, G20 7LU)
· Thursday 23 April – Belfast (4-6 Boucher Rd, BT12 6HR)
· Thursday 30 April – Manchester (Charlton Place, M12 6HH)
· Thursday 7 May – Bristol (7 Montpelier Central, BS6 5EE)
· Friday 15 and Saturday 16 May – London (93-103 Drummond Street, NW1 2HJ)
· Thursday 21 May – Birmingham (100 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, B16 8LT)
Most brands will be at all events. However, due to limited space some may only be present at the larger stores.
Visitors are advised to check specific details with their local store. For further information on the Calumet Spring Open Days, please visit: www.calumetphoto.co.uk/opendays.