Clifton Cameras are looking for attendees for an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get unprecedented access to the 2017 Dubai 24 Hour series race, alongside tutelage and advice from expert motorsports photographer Nick Dungan. Visitors can expect an all-access pass to the race, where they’ll get to work alongside and learn from Nick, from pit-lane to podium. The fully accredited workshop purports to allow guests and their cameras unprecedented access to the Dubai Autodrome, the cars and the drivers.
Nick Dungan is an award-winning freelance photographer, based in the South East of England. He has seven years of experience shooting national and international events, including the British Touring Car Championship, British Superbikes and the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) for a variety of clients and media publications. He has also photographed internationally respected events like the 24 Hours of Nurburgring in Germany and European Le Mans contest.
According to Clifton Cameras, the trip will feature:
- Full day at Castle Coombe Circuit, Wiltshire where mandatory safety and track experience / evaluation will get you fully set to maximise your time in Dubai
- Return British Airways flights from London Heathrow to Dubai International
- Hotel transfers to and from Ghaya Grand Hotel, Dubai
- Superb accommodation for 4 nights, including breakfast and taxis.
- 3 full days at the Dubai Aerodrome with unprecedented trackside access. Includes daily hotel tranfers.
- Group and one-to-one tutorial sessions with Nick Dungan to get the most out of your motorsport images
A trip like this doesn’t come cheap, though – interested parties are looking at a serious investment at £2,229, and there’s only 6 places available.
On the other hand, if you’re interested in motorsport photography and looking to splash some cash, this might be worth forking out for. You can find more info at cliftoncameras.co.uk