Hailed as a collector’s item, the OM-D E-M10 Mark II Limited Edition includes a 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ pancake lens in a kit priced £699.99. The outfit also includes a leather strap and matching silver-coloured lens cap. Olympus UK has confirmed that 150 units will arrive on UK shores, from 3,500 rolled out worldwide. ‘The special fox brown colour sets off the glinting chrome and milled edges of [the] solid dials beautifully,’ claims Olympus.
OM-D E-M10 Mark II Limited Edition
Main features, as stated by Olympus UK:
• Beautifully finished metal casing in new Fox Brown colour
• Premium shoulder strap made of high-quality brown leather
• Distinctive silver-coloured lens cap
• Matching accessories in brown leather optic
• Powerful 5-axis in-body Image Stabilization system with equivalent of 4 steps of shutter speed.
• Lightweight, compact and premium all-metal body with distinctive metal dials and retro On/Off switch
• High-speed, OLED EVF with 2,360k dots for accurate framing and assessing creative adjustments in real time
• Large, 3-inch, tilting high-res touchscreen LCD with fingerprint-resistant coating
• Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi for remote control shooting and sharing via a smartphone with OI.Share software
• 4k time lapse video creation in ultra-high definition