To celebrate the launch of our new gallery we're running a photography competition to win u00a3200 worth of Park Cameras vouchers
This competition is now closed
To mark the launch of our online gallery we’re running a photography competition to win £200 of Park Cameras vouchers.
To enter simply:
- Visit the new AP photography gallery
- Register, or if you’re already a member login to your account.
- Press the upload button on the right hand side of the screen to add your best photos.
Whilst there, why not check out our range of inspiring images, or add some of your best photos to our reader gallery? You can use your login to chat on the forums or upload to the reader gallery as well!
What else can you do in our new gallery?
- View iconic photographs from famous photographers
- See the winning photos from the Amateur Photographer of the Year awards
- See the Editor’s favourtie photos
- Upload your own photos to showcase and be considered for inclusion in the magazine
Terms and Conditions
-Competition closes 31 August 2011
– Photos must not previously have been published in a national UK photography magazine.
– – Amateur Photographer may choose to showcase the images in an exhibition, on the web site or magazines as a means of promoting the competition. All images will be credited. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. Images will only be used by Amateur Photographer, in connection with the promotion of the competition and as part of the prize.
– The image added to the gallery should be a minimum of 800 pixels wide and a maximum of 2 MB in size
– The winning images may be published in an issue of Amateur Photographer magazine. An RGB file, of at least 2000 pixels along its longest edge, will be required in order to publish the image in the magazine.
– The prize is a £200 of Park Cameras vouchers. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
– The winning images may be published in an issue of Amateur Photographer magazine. An RGB file, of at least 2000 pixels along its longest edge, will be required in order to publish the image in the magazine. If you are a winner, we will notify you by the email you used to register on our forum. If, after 7 days of our sending notification you have not been able to supply the file required we will offer the prize to someone else.
– Amateur Photographer may choose to showcase the images in an exhibition, on the web site or magazines as a means of promoting the competition. All images will be credited.
– All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual who submits them. Entrants must ensure that photographs of people have been taken with the permission of the subject (where necessary) and do not infringe the copyright of any third party.
– Employees of IPC Media and their families, may not enter this competition. Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternative can be offered to the prizes or overall prize. No money can be added to the overall prize.
– The winners will be chosen by the editor. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Normal IPC competition rules apply. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions. Entry is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity. Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
The winners will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. Winners will be confirmed via email. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery within 7 days of email sent, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted within 7 days, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.