AP and LUMIX invite you to a FREE exclusive private view of the incredible Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at the Natural History Museum
- Enjoy wine, soft drinks and nibbles under the blue whale skeleton in the iconic Hintze Hall, after the museum has closed. We have the place all to ourselves!
- See 100 of the world’s most beautiful nature images displayed on giant backlit panels – it really has to be seen to be appreciated.
- A welcome introduction by AP Editor Nigel Atherton, and a chance to meet the AP team. EVENT DETAILS
- Touch and try the latest Lumix cameras and lenses, and talk to Panasonic staff.
- Talks by wildlife photographer Matthew Maran and WPY judge Rosamund Kidman Cox.
- Prizes to be won on the night, plus a free goody bag to take away.
- It’s FREE! Entry to the exhibition is normally £13.95. Exhibition ends 31 May.
WHEN Tuesday 28 April 2020 7-9.30pm. WHERE The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD. To obtain your FREE ticket sign up here.