See what's in the digital version of this week's Amateur Photographer
The digital version of Amateur
Photographer dated 14 September 2013
is available now!
Sony’s new Alpha 3000 has a 20.1-million-pixel sensor in a very small, DSLR-style body. It is also the first Alpha to use a Sony E-mount lens. Here are Richard Sibley’s first impressions
With a new 16-million-pixel sensor and a clever tiltable electronic viewfinder, the Panaonic Lumix DMC-GX7 could be one of the best system cameras we’ve seen, says Phil Hall
Professor Bob Newman takes a look at the technology behind EVFs and reveals how they work
Callum McInerney-Riley looks at a selection of the most efficient, easy-to-use and value-for-money units on the market
This week’s news:
- Sony QX gadgets to escalate compact wars?
- ‘A’ mount not over, says Sony
- Police charge man over camera thefts
- Ex-Jacobs boss back in business
- Pentax outs flashguns and revamped lenses
- Sony reveals first G lens for E mount