See what’s in this week’s digital version 14 February 2015 Amateur Photographer
In this week’s digital version of Amateur Photographer magazine –
- Four top portrait photographers give their top tips on how to take great people shots
- Competition – Eight MAGIX Photostory 2015 Deluxe software packages to be won worth a total of £560
- Can citizen journalists and professional photographers work side-by-side in the 24/7 thirst for news images? News Editor, Chris Cheesman investigates
- Andrew Sanderson runs through the basics of darkroom printing
- Curator Colin Harding talks about the photographic gems from the RPS’s collection at the Science Museum’s Media Space
- Martin Evening sorts out your photo-editing and post-processing problems in this week’s Evening Class
- With its 12fps shooting speed and outstanding low-light capabilities, was the Canon EOS-1D X ever going to be anything but perfect for Callum McInerney-Riley?
- Spotlight on readers’ excellent images and how they captured them
- Useful gadgets to enhance your photography, from phones to filters
- Expert advice, tips, trick and more
- Roger Hicks considers… Cotton workers, Arkansas, 1936, by Carl Mydans
Get a digital version Amateur Photographer 14 February 2015 from Tuesday
About Amateur Photographer magazine
Amateur Photographer is the world’s oldest consumer weekly photographic magazine, first published in October 1884. Since then, AP (as it is affectionately known to its readers) has been the bible for both amateur and professional photo-enthusiasts around the world. It has helped generations of photographers to improve their skills.