1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube links on 5x4

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by downfader, Apr 20, 2007.

1. downfader

downfader Well-Known Member

I've found three links that refer to 5x4 cameras on youtube. Just thought I'd share:

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

2. Iloca

Iloca Well-Known Member

LOL, I wasn't expecting that (link 1) :D

3. downfader

Yeah just as I was saying "You big fat tart!" he did that. :D

4. AJUK

AJUK Well-Known Member

ROFL

That was funny!

5. downfader

Re: ROFL

Glad to be of service! :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should upload some vids of my camera and the movements? I did a basic thing with the guitars a while back (and all the lads at work got hold of it :eek:)

6. Iloca

Iloca Well-Known Member

Yeah you should Dan, I imagine it would be quite interesting. Try not to sneeze on the G/G ;)

Richard

7. downfader

..or.. "The Nudists Guide to Large Format" :rolleyes:

8. AJUK

AJUK Well-Known Member

Yeah I was thinking of making a video on manual cameras, how to load explaining the aperture ring ETC.

9. iMacfan

iMacfan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the links - I particularly liked watching the interviews with Edward Burtynsky. I stumbled across a collection of his photos in a gallery in London a few years back. The shots were of the three gourges dam project, and the towns that were being torn down, entitled 'Before the Flood'. The detail, colour and landscapes were stunning, and I did even consider buying one, but they cost so much that I bought a brochure instead.

David.

10. downfader

Ahhh so it was him who did Before the Flood. I had heard of that project a while back. I think it was my Dads mate who told me about it. :)

Been meaning to do some vids of me own on 5x4, though it wouldnt go any way past the basic stuff. ;) :D