1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young, new and broke!

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by James B, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

yuk,soaps!
    only soap i come into contact with is the one in the bathroom!

click,whirr,we got our scanner working!
    Larry AKA Boz

2. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

3. Lounge_Lizard

Lounge_Lizard Well-Known Member

Didn't know the insurance industry spoke the same language as the police...

I remember pondering many years ago what a TK was (I found a purse in one and handed it into the police - TK was on the receipt).

David

4. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

5. Larry Shone

funny you should say that,cos the 6 CR2s i ordered from 7dayshop.com came this morning! But I have a free jessops film and will be getting the free Delta 400 so ill put colour in one camera and b/w in the other.

Larry AKA Boz

6. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

I would never borrow anything from my g/f's olds, mind you her dad is a police man and he is one scary looking bloke (luckily I am yet to spend more than 5 mins with him!)

Mario Greppi FRIPN
    www.dreamphotos.org
    www.streetphotos.co.uk

7. Larry Shone

well,her dads a real character,salt of the earyh,got more cameras than he knows what to do with.he gave me his old faithful zenit e to play with but the shutters buggered.he also has a bell and howell compact with a real s***e lens and a panoramic compact,plus a bright red job and this Bierette.Be fun using that,i think ill run the colour thru it as i believe with b/w film exposure is more critical.

Larry AKA Boz

8. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

9. Larry Shone

yea,if i can figure out how to load it(canon has spoilt me!)
    i dunno about you guys,but we got snow up here,bloody freezing.

Larry AKA Boz

10. Lounge_Lizard

Lounge_Lizard Well-Known Member

No snow here (Cambridge) but extremely windy.

David

11. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

Well I tell ya the weather these days. I was sat at work from 9-1... beutiful sunshine and 100 calls waiting... absolute madeness. Then hit 1 and down comes the hail. So much for washing my 'dirty s**g!'

Mario Greppi FRIPN
    www.dreamphotos.org
    www.streetphotos.co.uk

12. Larry Shone

apparently its lovely and sunny in wolverhampton!

Larry AKA Boz

13. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

14. Glenn Harper

Glenn Harper Well-Known Member

Almost certainly roughly the same as it is here, unless you do a Forrest Gump and keep on runnin' !!

Glenn /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

15. Happy Hens

Happy Hens Well-Known Member

Well in the back of beyond it was sunny and dry this morning and we had hailstones for about 10 minutes this afternoon and then it was dry again. This evening is clear skies.
    By the way, Mario Greppi when I saw your name on the postings I thought of the guy that plays Beppi De Marco in Eastenders, I suppose the actor that plays him (I can't remember his name off hand) must have a similar sounding name as yours./img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Billy

FRIPN

16. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

I think his name is Michael Degrecko or somthin! It's really funny you should say that because @ work everyone calls me Beppe Greppay, I've done my beard like his you see and with a tan (apparently) I look like him!

Mario Greppi FRIPN
    www.dreamphotos.org
    www.streetphotos.co.uk

17. Happy Hens

Happy Hens Well-Known Member

I have looked up his name and it is Michael Grecco, but if you put that into google it comes up with a photographer by the same name, I had to add Eastenders and it came up with the Beppi DeMarco - Michael Grecco.

Billy

FRIPN

18. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

19. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Don't be fooled Billy, around here we call him "Greppi le Pooh" because of his unfortunate flatulence problem! (Only joking Mario) /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Big(Flatulent)Will

20. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member