1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You gotta be kidding!

Discussion in 'Sony Chat' started by Fen, Oct 17, 2004.

1. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Re: Will you're wrong...

Graeme,

Out of all the major camera manufacturers Canon are probably the one who could most afford to bail out of camera sales as their dominance in the Office equipment market would probably still keep the corporate being afloat

<font color=blue>Ron CRIPN</font color=blue>
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

2. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Re: Will you're wrong...

Hope you're right and I'm wrong Ron. Competition is a healthy thing and I'd like to see Minolta succeed. Time will tell I guess.

BigWill

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

3. sobbinxeyeguy

sobbinxeyeguy New Member

Minolta 'shot themselves in the foot' years ago, they just never told us! I've got LCD bleeds on my 9000, complete info blackout on my 7000i & 8000i, and, oh- a 9xi that works perfectly until I put film in it and advance to the first frame when it flashes 'help' and is as useful as tits on a boar. The 'kicker' from this lame foot? They tell me it's no longer repairable. Pardon me if I'm a bit apprehensive about ANY new offering from this company, however long anticipated, and at any price. May I take this opportunity to CURSE the good ship Minolta and ALL who sail her!

4. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I can see how that might prejudice one against the company......./img/wwwthreads/frown.gif

Welcome to the forums, wander over to the Nikon forum if you want to talk about proper cameras......../img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Nigel CRIPN

You don't have to be mad to come here....
    ...but if you do...you are! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

5. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

Hi there...

yes the Nikon forum is where they talk about how they are going to catch up with Canon...../img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Graeme

AGW[​IMG]

6. gazraa

gazraa Well-Known Member