1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

X-T100

Discussion in 'Fujifilm Cameras' started by SXH, Feb 9, 2020.

1. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Should anyone want to dip their toes in the Fuji CSC pond, Fuji appear to be dumping their stocks of this model - generally available (in 'dark silver' with the 16-50mm lens) for £350 or £330 from ffordes.

2. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Oops! It's the 15-45mm PZ lens. Sorry about that.

Mind you, I'm surprised none of you nit-pickers noticed that... ;)

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I lose track of the models. They do discount heavily at times. There are lots of offers on at the moment. Never heard of a PZ lens. XF or XC or GF are the familiar codes.

4. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

At least one retailer is selling a twin lens kit with telephoto zoom for under £500. For anyone wanting to start off with Fuji stuff, that seems like a genuine bargain to me.

I do wonder for how much longer "film" will remain part of the name.... similarly the film simulation modes that Fuji offers. how long before a vast majority of folk have no idea what Provia etc means?