1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Word search 2020 competition not working!

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Graham_S_Photography, Dec 13, 2020.

1. I have just received my Christmas Special edition of AP and saw the ‘Wordsearch 2020 competition on page 73. I completed this and fond the answer but when I tried (numerous times!) to log in to the AP website and register my entry it continually came up with ‘Page Not Found’ so a complete waste of time especially as there does not seem to be any way to find the appropriate page on the website, or to contact them to ask what’s going on!

Anybody got any suggestions as this is very poor if they are sending out these issues but have not updated the website to keep up with the latest issue.

Any suggestions?

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

probably because the publish date is tuesday - try on Wednesday

3. Thanks Pete, I will certainly do that.

4. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

The puzzles are meant for boxing day.

5. Not really sure how you know that and if so where does it say so and why does it tell you to log on to the website and enter. Sorry but it doesn’t make sense!

6. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

The heading to the section is "Boxing Day bafflers". I don't know why the first B D are upper case and the second b is lower case.
    Apart from all that its a pretty good issue.
    Did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning?