1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Win by distracting the opposite team

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pachinkofan, Nov 21, 2010.

1. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

2. Mark

Mark Well-Known Member

They don't allow girls like that on the beach in the Yemen. :eek:

3. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

In what way are they distracting? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif :D

I suppose the material colour is too bright. ;)

Maybe they should try black or grey. :D

4. Towershot

Towershot Well-Known Member

They probably would have been sexier in burkahs ;)

5. dileas

dileas Well-Known Member

Whilst they do look like a distraction, and they distract me most pleasantly, it must surely be the case that the winning team were playing on the same court...

6. beejaybee

beejaybee Marvin

Yeah ... unless they take their bras off when the opposition are in posession of the ball, or the home team are all pooftahs ...

7. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

I'm with the Yemen on this one, I blame my inability to play volleyball on bikini clad cheerleaders too. And my inability to play badminton. And my inability to rock climb. In fact, my inability to be good at absolutely and sport what so ever from archery to football to kite buggying, is all the fault of bikini clad cheerleaders.

8. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

is there a beach volleyball tournament then? :D :D

9. Still_Togging_Along

Still_Togging_Along In the Stop Bath

Maybe, the Yemeni team is just a tad miffed, because when their cheerleaders decided to wear bikinis instead of Burkahs, the other teams complained?