1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wildlife Photography site/blog/thing

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by alexeames, Oct 26, 2012.

1. alexeames

alexeames Member

I have recently started putting together a website (and despite being part of a web design company) using zenfolio.

Alex Eames Wildlife

It essentially a showcase gallery but i'm also trying to provide useful information based upon my experience (what little there is anyway!), i'm not too keen on the look of the site at the minute and i will get round to improving it, but its just so much easier to manage on zenfolio.

Anyone interested in wildlife might be interested to have a peek at the wildlife photography guides page, i have essentially just put together a selection of information on several species based on my experience including techniques, kit and locations.

let me know what you think!

2. alexeames

alexeames Member

Just occurred to me i might have posted this in the wrong place now i've spotted the personal portfolio section.

apologies if thats the case!

3. Jburley89

Jburley89 Active Member

some really great images here. love the autumn section.

4. BrianWall

BrianWall Well-Known Member

Just seen this. Some lovely photos there and the site looks fine to me.

5. emma3006

emma3006 Active Member

Beautiful shots, I think the simplicity of the wesbite really compliments your photos. The guides are a great idea as well, a trip to exmoor is definitely on the cards for me after reading the red deer guide :).