1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which streets and landscapes for your post-lockdown Fuji-fest?

Discussion in 'Fujifilm Cameras' started by Jeff Lee, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee Member

With covid restrictions easing, and with Fujis being the camera of choice for so many street and landscape photographers, I wondered which city and outdoor locations Fuji shooters are wriggling with excitement to visit? And why?

I'm booked for Edinburgh. I can't wait to snap some bars, crowds and doorways in black and white. At least part of the photography is commemoration.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Doesn’t scan with me. I might stretch to mild interest. Edinburgh’s OK. Good for mono. I went there on business once but looks like the pics didn’t make Flickr as I can’t find any. We had a fantastic reception. I’ll have to hit google maps to see if I can find a hint of the name of the place.

3. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

I want to go back to London and would like to go to Edinburgh too

4. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

I have another trip booked for Edinburgh in late July and another week in a campervan doing a short tour. Festival time is normally amazing for photography.

5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

For streets in Edinburgh, Jeff, the person with the answers would @AlanW https://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/forums/members/alanw.388/

Cheers,

Jack

6. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee Member

Done_rundleCams likes this.