1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one???

Discussion in 'Panasonic Chat' started by Phil66, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Phil66

Phil66 Active Member

Thanks for that, I was fairly happy with my Ixus, it was a little soft when zoomed but as long as this new one is better than that I will be happy.

If you come up with anything that fits my criteria, (I am looking my self, honestly, I have 18 tabs open in Firefox and am confusing the hell outta myself:confused: ) please let me know. Even if it is more expensive, if it fits what I want but you think it is worth the extra I'll have a serious look.

TZ20 on Amazon is £235

FX77 on Amazon is £185

I'd happily go to £275

Phil

2. Phil66

Phil66 Active Member

3. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Well if you look at the performance of the IXUS 800 you can see the TZ20 is going to beat it.

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews_canon_digital_ixus_800_is_3.php

Look at the lack of sharpness in the eye on the shot compared to the TZ20. I conclude you will like the TZ20.

4. Phil66

Phil66 Active Member

I was worrying about the bad reviews :O(

5. Phil66

Phil66 Active Member

Would you believe it??????? After much deliberating (twenty browser tabs running at once for comparisons), my wife has found the camera.
    I'm a little gutted as I was looking forward to a new gadget but hopefully by the time I do need/want a new one the micro four thirds will be a good price.

Thanks for you help.

Phil

6. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

What did you end up with?

7. Phil66

Phil66 Active Member

My old one ;o)

8. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

S*d's law that. :D

Oh well maybe next year eh. :)