1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Fuji?

Discussion in 'Fujifilm Cameras' started by goose, Oct 14, 2005.

1. goose

goose Member

I want to get a new digital camera but I can't decide which one to go for. Should I go for the Fuji S5600 or should I pay the extra £80 or so money to get the fuji S7000. Is it worth the extra money and what extras do you get.Would someone be able to advise me.

thanks in advance

2. downfader

downfader Well-Known Member

It all depends on what you're tying to do. The good peeps here will often help newbies where they can, but you need to provide more info to help them, eg:

what subject are you photo'ing (people/your family, landscapes, etc)??

do you want a simple camera, or one that will have lots of options that'll help you learn more about photography..?

The s56oo is a 5mp camera, right? If you're just doing family snapshots then I'm sure its an ok camera (sadly others will know better)

3. petertherock

petertherock New Member

Just got a s5600
    im not an ameture or anything but as my post says i was realy inspired to what u can do with this piece of kit go for it .
    it like buying a new pc tomorrow its out dated

4. goose

goose Member

I want the camera for sports pictures and some videos, of sports. I also probably would like lots of options.

5. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

If its sports photography, then you may well have to start thinking about an SLR rather than a digicam.

6. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Morning Goose,

I would not advise spending more money on a 'discontinued' camera and depending what your "needs" are, I would seriously consider a DSLR :).

:)

Jack

7. goose

goose Member

Considering a DSLR

What would be a good DSLR camera bearing in mind that I only want to spend up to £300. I know this is not very much but its only for amateur stuuf. I also want a pretty decent video from it.