1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Which car you like most???

Discussion in 'The Games Room' started by julianaray, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Bella died. So right now, any car. Any car at all that goes. And promises to keep on going for a bit longer.

2. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

And delivers on that promise, of course.

Geren likes this.
  3. Snorri

Snorri Well-Known Member

I would like a Aston Martin DB9... But I have a VW Golf...

4. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Going back more than a few years the last of the Ford Mk2 Consuls the 375, then in '93 I bought a'62 Ford Classic, had that for 10 years, nowadays it's my third Mazda 2, the 02-07 estate version, first two were diesels, this one is the 1400 petrol.

5. retrofit

retrofit Well-Known Member

I’m more of a hot hatch kinda guy.

I would pick a classic Peugeot 205 GTI over any exotic sports car!

6. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Tho I have BMW now, I'm still at heart a Mazda person. My old 6 lasted me 11 years and had zero faults in that time. Only had about 4 services, plus tyres, brake pads and one battery.

Would have had a new one, but they dropped the hatch version. Liked my Renault Laguna and Opel Manta. Opel would be another fave brand.