1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Where is the like button?

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by RogerMac, Aug 24, 2019.

1. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

I have just finished reading the "Legends of Photography" piece on the back page of the latest AP and found myself wondering how to like the article, so I am posting this here.

daft_biker likes this.
  2. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

This is sometimes the most interesting page in the magazine.

A 'like' button tells nobody why you liked it, but a published email can.
    I know it's a little more effort for you, but if you like it you could tell the AP readership why.

Send AP an email for the magazine's 'Inbox' pages - the email address is always on the page.
    They like constructive comments, but sometimes prefer to edit unflattering ones if it is printed in the magazine.