1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Where is my A P.? and stupid firkin postmen/women

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by mediaman, Jun 14, 2011.

1. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

Ok, At the very latest, I would recieve my copy of AP on a Tuesday....but where is it ?
    And on another note, as most days I am out working....there is a large sign on my door stating
    "If no answer, please leave package/parcel with newsagent upstairs. Thankyou"
    Got home to find Royal mail failer to deliver notice...WTF ! ARE THE BLIND ?
    It states on the card "Special Delivery" and "Signiture Required".....in the past, There has been no problems with the postie leaving similar items with my designated "neighbour" Now I wll have to find one and a half hours to get to my local sorting office.......
    sorry for the rant....I just "blew a fuse"

2. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Sorry, all fuses to be blown in triplicate and submitted with the correct form when the office opens, or doesn't as the case may be.

3. mediaman

Funny you should say that....C4 tower ceased to funtion on Sunday at work....all three fuses had blown..

4. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

It must be the Embra' posties, the Dundee West office has delivered my AP on Saturday, at the latest, for the past few weeks.

5. mediaman

Monday for me is average.....

6. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

As has been said many times before... ask Royal Mail, not AP. :)

7. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

I agree that seems the obvious course but, for the record, under UK law .....

... so it's actually AP's responsibility.

8. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

…and as my signature advises…