1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Where have.......

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by El_Sid, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Salazar

Salazar In the Stop Bath

Re: Blimey...

You would think that he would wear tights that did not have a ladder in them. Hey Nick you know lot about wearing tights, give Will some tips , there's a good chap. /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

<font color=red>Salazar</font color=red>
    [​IMG]

2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Er.......

Nick BSRIPN
    And why not?

3. Salazar

Salazar In the Stop Bath

Come on we all know you do. /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

[​IMG]

4. johnmcd

johnmcd Well-Known Member

I don't fancy yours much.

5. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Don't knock it unless you've tried it John! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

BigWill

P.S. Your surname sounds distinctly Irish. You're not from this neck of the woods are you?

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

6. Salazar

Salazar In the Stop Bath

Careful John, Will has a reputation. /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

[​IMG]

7. johnmcd

No I'm from Scotland but I now live in England (unfortunately). Although you're right the surname is Irish.

8. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

my other camera is a cosina

with a pentax mount, does that count!/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

<font color=blue>I'm built for comfort, I aint built for speed!</font color=blue>
    Howlin' Wolf

9. johnmcd

Re: my other camera is a cosina

no

10. Larry Shone

/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif

<font color=blue>I'm built for comfort, I aint built for speed!</font color=blue>
    Howlin' Wolf

11. Salazar

Salazar In the Stop Bath

John how can you do that to Larry, and on his birthday too. /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

[​IMG]

12. johnmcd

I don't have anything against Cosina cameras though the K mount ones were a bit cheap and nasty. The old screw thread models were lovely they had the CSL and CSM. They were both really cool looking and one of them even mad spot metering if I remember correctly. However they dont say "Pentax" on the front or anywhere else. If he was that bothered he could always buy a 2nd hand Pentax on ebay for £10.

13. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

"John how can you do that to Larry, and on his birthday too. "

Morning Steve,

You have to cut young John a bit of slack as you have to realise that John is going through the trauma of having just bought a DSLR (Pentax IST*Ds) and he isn't allowed to play with it until Christmas day/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif.

/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Jack

Life is a Photo-Op

14. Larry Shone

I aint buying no more cameras! I like the cosinas clunkiness and the fact its all manual. I do have a pentax compact(well, technically Helen does but i use it most!)/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Howlin' Wolf

15. Larry Shone

I can relate Jack

Hey I can relate. I have a new guitar but I cant touch it till xmas day! And then it'll be on the night cos we'll be round the parents all day!

Howlin' Wolf

16. johnmcd

Re: I can relate Jack

I'll be round my parents too but as they live in Scotland and I live in England I'll actually be staying there. Fortunately my dad has a computer so I might be able to see how the pictures look. I'm trying to resist taking ALL my lenses and other accessories with me to try in the istDS but I seem to have accumulated quite a lot, more than I thought I had in fact. It's pretty clear there so I might manage some photos of the sky/stars at night if I'm lucky. Wish I had a telescope adaptor for the Pentax as my dads got a telescope. Big Will no comments please, he's my dad.

17. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

"Big Will no comments please, he's my dad." Why perish the thought John! You know it's a little known fact that Jeri Ryan and I both have a mutual interest in astronomy. Why only the other night I remarked to her "God, I love looking at uranus!" /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

BigWill

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

18. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Morning John,

Take them all cuz' if you leave one(1) lens behind it will be the exact one you will need.............................well actually, want/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif!

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Jack

Life is a Photo-Op

19. Larry Shone

oh wow, xmas in scotland. Never been, must one day
    Get some pics for us to see!

Howlin' Wolf

20. Larry Shone

"God, I love looking at uranus!"
    no need to get a ring then...../img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Howlin' Wolf