1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Film Do you hav in your Camera?

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by AJUK, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Shame. I hope it can be fixed - cameras like that need to be used as well as loved!

2. T_Sargeant

T_Sargeant Well-Known Member

Well spotted, wasn't paying attention, yes, I did mean HP5+

Thanks,

Tom

3. peltast

peltast Well-Known Member

FP4+ in FM3a, PROVIA 100F in F6

Looks as if I better use up my remaining scala soon too :(

Regards,

Paul

4. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Re: What Film Do you hav in your Camera?/SL2 update

Took the camera back to Richard Caplan this morning. They didn't seem to think it would be a problem to get the meter recalibrated (and fixed if needed), and reckoned it would be done by Thursday week, so fingers crossed. :)

5. daveish182

daveish182 Well-Known Member

In my t90 I currently have a roll of Poundland 200 asa colour print film (may be rebranded konica/minolta),my L35AF the same while my Ftb and A1 are empty and my C330 has a roll of kodak portra 180.Fascinating or what?

6. Paul S

Paul S Active Member

HP5 in the OM10, the EOS 30, the Ikon and the Ikoflex. I just couldn't figure out how to get some in the D70s !

7. AJUK

AJUK Well-Known Member

You Can borrow my XD card if you need Velvia! (I am surprisd no one has mentioned my Icon before) Its still XP2 And I took the Superia 100 out of my OM-30 Because I just wasn't using it, Not sure what to put in it.

8. packetst0rm

packetst0rm Member

I have XP2 in my olympus XA, kodak gold 200 in my contax and neopan c41 in my yashica electro 35!

9. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

XP-2 in my EOS 300
    Nowt in the Cosina at present

10. interactive_bot

interactive_bot New Member

In my EOS1, fuji superia 800, EOS 3 has same except 400, and the EOS 20d has a wee 4gb card, for b&w, I use xp2

11. buze

buze Well-Known Member

So far I've only used Provia 100F in the Bronica. I ordered some Velvia 100 but it seems to be backordered (my 'fuji' local shop and 7days don't have it). I also took some Provia 400F to try out so see if it scans clean, and some NPS 160, because it was cheap and the photos on pbase.com looked very good...
    I'm still experimenting; I'd like to find a fine high resolution B&W too, I'll probably have to pick a random one, unless you guys have suggestions...
    Oh and I also have some Superia 200 to get into the Spotmatic, for when I find a replacement battery for the meter...
    Or maybe I'll reserve the B&W for the spotmatic, so feel free to suggest anything in either 120 or 35mm size :D

12. AJUK

AJUK Well-Known Member

High res B&W, if its speed and highish res then youll want one of the Deltas or Tmax Films or maybe a Cromagenic, Slower is Pan F or Delta/Tmax 100, then there are some seriously slow Very high res films out there.

13. Matt_Hunt

Matt_Hunt Well-Known Member

SLR1 Velvia 100F
    SLR 2 FP4
    compact sensia 200

14. mefly2

mefly2 Member

Kodachrome II but not used as often as digital at this point.

15. Smugde643

Smugde643 New Member

I have two Canon EOS3s one have Fuji Superia 200 the other Ilford Delta 100. My Canon T90 is being repaired Again!!!!!! so it's empty!!! And my fridge is loaded with two roll of Fuji Velvia %0 that I keep forgeting I have DOH!!!! :D

16. AJUK

AJUK Well-Known Member

In my OM-10 I have Neopan 400CN in my OM-30 I have Astia, witch I may Xproccess, In the MJUII I have HP5 and in my XA2 I have Superia 400.

17. Col. Hogan

Col. Hogan Well-Known Member

I have Delta 3200 in my F5, some old Ektachrome 160T in one of my Hasselblad backs, some Tri-X and HP-5 loaded in the 8x10 holders.

18. jcyl

jcyl New Member

ILFORD FP4+, HP5+, Fuji Velvia 50 (120,135)

19. IANR

IANR New Member

This is the question

My OM1 sensia 200, My OM30 Elitechrome 100 and my OM4Ti delta 100 ;)

20. ShaneFage

ShaneFage New Member

Hi everyone! I just signed up... pretty cool place!

I just bought a Rollei T. Any suggestions for film? I am currently shooting graffiti abstracts. I am trying to make photos that look like oil paintings.

There's no need for speed... I'm in no hurry to take a shot.

Any suggestions?

Here's what I have done with my Leica digi. I've moved over to film... for now.

http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/191167.html?1138564894

I also like B+W... open to suggestions there too.