1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

What does your MP look like.

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by jchrisc, Mar 16, 2007.

1. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

I got the chance to photograph our constituency MP this morning during my regular walk in the local park.

How does yours compare?

Nadine Dorries

2. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

This is ours:

[​IMG]
    John Randall

I think you've done better :)

3. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This is ours. He's only a little chap :D Prefer yours.

4. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

I'm not sure who mine is. I think it's a bloke that lives near the bus stop I use...see him crossing the road some mornings going to work (sometimes he even gets on the bus! :eek: )

5. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bob Russell MP for Colchester

During the lead-up to the Iraq war, whilst his party leader at the time Charles Kennedy was speaking out against it, Bob was making speeches about the hazards caused to pedestrians by old ladies in their Shopmobility scooters on the High Street...

6. Nod

Nod Well-Known Member

Ours was apparently at a photo opportunity and the organiser told everyone to get back against the wall.

The smile stayed on the MP's teeth but vanished from his eyes.

He's Ben Bradshaw...

7. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Our MP is Ed Vaizey .

There's even a rather nasty webcast thingy on his site. He's obviously influenced by his best mate just north of here, one David Cameron.

PS I didn't vote for him but I've had the odd pint with him in the pub. Friend of a friend type thing. Not seen him in there since he won the seat. What a surprise!!

8. chris000

chris000 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

10. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

I don't fancy any of yours . . . . . :D

11. Gordon_McGeachie

Gordon_McGeachie In the Stop Bath

mine is David Davies

Wish it was Jeri Ryan

12. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Our MP is invisible, so no photo! ;)

David.

13. mertonia

mertonia Well-Known Member

we have the delight of the Hon. Michael Meacher

[​IMG]

peter

14. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Mine's uglier.

[​IMG] .

Wiki says "his proudest achievement in Parliament has been responding to 90% of letters within three working days". Crikey.

Didnt reply to either of my letters though. :(

15. Benchmark

Benchmark Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Guess which one is our MP?

And for an extra point, which one is running the country?

16. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

The one on the left...

Neither :)

17. Hwntws

Hwntws Well-Known Member

My M.P. has a slight, no correction, not slight, but distinctive orange tinge. Likes to be on telly a lot, has a shifty look. Anyone guessed yet ?? Further clues, St Patrick and St. David are connected with him. You must have got him by now?? Thats right it's that man of many colours:-------------- Peter Haine. I'm not going to post pic. he has too much air time as it is. :D

18. Geoffers

Geoffers Well-Known Member

Ours looks like a - well, make up your own mind: BBC Report

19. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Ours is here, but I've forgotten which he is...

Seems to be a decent enough constituency MP - to be fair, so did his predecessor of a diffferent political hue - certainly a lot better than the one before that, who was utterly useless. He "is a Member of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Sewers and Sewage. At the last meeting on 6th June 2006, Jeremy was elected Secretary of the Group" - WOW! :D

Anybody that holds some of his surgeries in a pub can't be all bad (and FWIW I didn't vote for him).

20. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Cheaper car insurance? ;)