1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

What chance of this succeeding..??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dangie, Aug 6, 2020.

1. dangie

dangie Senior Knobhead

2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Yes. More chance.

3. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

I wish her luck, stranger things have happened. Al Capone was convicted on tax offences after all.

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Incan’t be bothered to read it but it will surely back-fire.

5. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

I wish the NY Attorney General the best of luck! There been innumerable attempts at clarifying the 5th Amendment is there for and the bringing in of more strict gun-ownership regulations, but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

6. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

I have given up reading or watching anything concerning Trumpton of Trumpsville or its looney natives. I no longer watch the BBC news and to quote a song from my youth “I get all the news I need from the weather report” Don o_O