1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Well, I think I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by cactuarJon, May 9, 2018.

1. cactuarJon

cactuarJon Member

lol

Just tried to sign up to realise my email address was already i use. Tried the usual password and i got logged in.

So, in case I haven't introduced myself previously, I'm jon. Very amateur and still learning. Photography is what I enjoy, especially capturing nature and insects. At the moment i use a Canon Powershot SX500 IS (not the best, but all I can afford) and my HTCU11 phone which does an amazing job!

If it's ok, I would like to share a few of my best shots :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi Jon, yes it looks like you joined in February 2014 - which makes you more than a "new member" :). I hope you soon make up the 4 years - that's a lot of catch up!

3. cactuarJon

cactuarJon Member

Feb 2014! Wow, that's was years ago!

Well I'm trying to really focus more on my photography lately so I hope I will be making up that 4yr absence lol

4. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

I suppose it all depends on what you mean by 'new'... </ProfessorJoad>