1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Well done AP. Well done Kelsey, well done RM.

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Learning, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Between you I received my AP on Saturday morning.
    Please keep this up.
    In future can you please arrange that such wonderful events occur regularly irrespective of weather or Chinese virus even when its pissing down.
    Thanks again.

Nigel_Atherton and daft_biker like this.
  2. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Given the circumstances well done editor and sub ed. I edit an amateur publication for a volunteer group and I am struggling to edit a quarterly. I usually manage twelve sides and the problem is to reduce to that level. Presently I am struggling for two sides. I am seriously considering a nature issue in which volunteers are shown doing bugger all and our wild life are doing exactly the opposite.