1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest,

Nature photography is hugely popular, and there is always something more to learn. We've got the best photographers in this fascinating genre to share their tips and advice on the gear and techniques needed for stand-out shots, and inspire us with their wonderful images.

Whether you’re a beginner or intermediate photographer, and whether you're into flowers, insects or animals, you'll learn something new in this issue of 'Improve Your Photography' – and come away with your creative batteries fully charged.

Simply enter your details to receive your downloadable copy of 'Improve Your Photography – Nature'.

3. Welcome to the Amateur Photographer magazine online community.

Why not create an account and take advantage of this free resource.

Dismiss Notice

Voightlander Bessamatic Service

Discussion in 'Classic Models & Marques' started by Noby39, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Noby39

Noby39 Active Member

Could you recommend an individual or company that could service my Bessamatic? Lightmeter is fairly accurate, it takes good photos, but after all these years and the odd bit of dust in the system it could do with some expert attention.

2. Noby39

Noby39 Active Member

In case anyone else may be interested, I have just learned that a company in Liverpool, Newton Ellis, repair/service Bessamatic cameras.

3. Taimoor

Taimoor New Member

Thanks noby, i know its a very old post, how much did you pay for it?
    Thanks

4. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Unfortunately noby hasn't been seen since 2011.....

5. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Depending on what needs doing, probably about £60-100 -ish

Others may be cheaper, but slower.

S