1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Veggie Smut?

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Garry McNamara, Dec 17, 2007.

1. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

That would be me - still, I got all my A-levels, which can't be said for most of them.

2. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Girly swot!!

:D :D :D

3. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

I've never failed an exam in my life and passed every standard grade, higher grade and CSYS (certificate of sixth year studies) I sat :)

Had a good time doing it too ;) (maybe exams are too easy? :eek: )

4. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Obviously they are in Scotland! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

They are here as well...

When I was a young lad...

6. bench_ubbster

bench_ubbster Well-Known Member

Not veggie smut but:

[​IMG]

one I poached earlier :eek:

7. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Reminds me of Aubrey;

[​IMG]

8. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Gawd... that's a blast from the past!

9. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

You lot are putting me off eating for life....might loose some weight though....carry on.... :D

10. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

I remember an episode where Aubrey had something in his ear and, as everything was from his perspective, there was no sound for four minutes. The sound only came on when his ears were sorted, for the final 30 seconds.

What made me roar laughing was the announcers apologies for the lack of sound!

Since then I've had little faith in TV announcers intelligence (that goes for news readers too, and various presenters...).