1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Vallerret Photography gloves

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Nikon_Peter, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Nikon_Peter

Nikon_Peter Well-Known Member

Afternoon all.

I've been considered buying some of these gloves, am I right in assuming that as we are currently still in the EU I won't need to pay import duty or other such payments on them?
    If any other Amateur forum member has bought Vallerret gloves from their website I'd much appreciate any feedback you could give me. Thanks :)

EDIT: Thanks to Nick for pointing out that Norway isn't in the EU :)
    Vallerret have 3 online shops: one for the US, one for Norway and one EU/Global Shop. This is from the delivery info on their website:

Gloves purchased via EU/GLOBAL SHOP are shipped from our fulfillment partner based in Holland

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

No, you're not right. Norway is not in the EU, so in theory, you may have to pay duty and/or VAT.

3. Nikon_Peter

Nikon_Peter Well-Known Member

Nick while you are right, I forgot to add this to the original post from Vallerret's website (sorry :confused:)

Gloves purchased via EU/GLOBAL SHOP are shipped from our fulfillment partner based in Holland

As I would be ordering from the EU/Global Shop I'm guessing no import duty?

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

In that case, you're right.