1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Upgrade options from EOS 1100D?

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by wandle, May 31, 2016.

1. wandle

wandle Member

Morning all

Looking for some advice for my next DSLR. Bought the entry Canon EOS 1100D a couple of years ago as my first 'proper' camera and now would like to look to upgrade to one of the EOS 'enthusiast' cameras.

any advice on a good mid range EOS model which would be a natural next step?

Thanks, Jason

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

EOS 6D, if you're sure you want/need full frame. Otherwise the new 80D seems an excellent all-round camera.

RogerMac likes this.
  3. velocette

velocette Well-Known Member

I'd have a look also at the 700 series as they incorporate many of the advanced features in an easier to handle and lighter package.