1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Unreported demo:

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by miked, Aug 25, 2020.

1. miked

miked Well-Known Member

There was a demonstration at the gates of Buckingham Palace yesterday by a crowd of people with placards and chanting. It was clearly an anti-royalist gathering but, curiously, I fail to find any mention of it in today's media. I wonder why?

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Are you surprised?

S

3. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I think it had to do with a Qanon conspiracy. Certainly looking at the comments on YouTube. There were marches in other places on Saturday. If it is related to that they are as mad as f***.
    This gives an insight into it. Our mad friend is so far down this rabbit hole we are actually worried for her. She went on one in Liverpool.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-rid-world-Satanic-cult-league-Hollywood.html

4. miked

miked Well-Known Member

Actually it was reported, I must have been looking in the wrong media. I was astonished that the crowd was not dispersed.

5. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

Isn't the Queen at Windsor, or Balmoral at the moment?

6. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

I can't think of anything to say about this form of insanity other than WTF??? :eek:

7. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

There are worse than that in US and they are armed to the teeth.

neilt3 likes this.
  8. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

Now just for clarity , is it the protesters or the royals or both , that your refering to as "mad as f*** ?
    I don't disagree either way ! ;)

9. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Both. TBF to the Royalty, they are not as mad as these Qanon believers. It is shocking the stuff that is out there that folk believe in. We have been following our friend down that same hole and reading about some of this stuff. Pizzagate, expensive furniture from Wayfair, which is a code for buying kids, Obama and co eating children and it goes on. The nonsense about COVID and the injections to us to reprogram our DNA. It goes on.
    These marches (assuming the one from the OP was) are all part of this order of chaos that is being created.

10. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

I'm sure that such insanity has been with us since long before records existed. All the religious wars seem to have their roots in this sort of thing, spread by fanatical priests and other religious idiots. The internet just allows another type of nutter to spread their venom.

neilt3 likes this.
  11. miked

miked Well-Known Member

Well, from my perspective it's all just an absolute mess. I wonder if Her Madge would say: "We are not amused."?

12. RovingMike

True.

I was just having a discussion with my ultra religious professor contact in San Diego about the nature of truth and reality. I told him the problem with raising any religious mythology to the level of "truth" without any requirement for objective verification, legitimises the raising of any claptrap anyone wants to invent to the same level and will guarantee a following. But of course he thinks Christianity is somehow "right" and everything else is wrong......well, apart from most conspiracy theories concerning lefties, marxists, paedophiles, the super-rich, Chinese and "them". They are all true too.

13. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Them? Weren't they giant ants? :eek:

He does know that film wasn't a documentary? ;)

14. RovingMike

No Them are the secret alliance of big business and rich people who meet to plot causing all the wars and disasters to increase their power and wealth. But fear not, there are armed societies in NW of America who are ready for them and will strike back at any time. It is those groups who first realised Covid 19 was all a commie plot to take over the world and all Western leaders are in on the plot.

They (Them and the leaders) are all, by definition, psychopaths, read Jon Ronson's The Psychopath Test.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  15. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

There was a bigger queue outside Wetherspoons in town yesterday.

miked likes this.
  16. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

The ultra fanatics ?