1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Travellers??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by filmlover, Oct 19, 2011.

1. filmlover

filmlover Well-Known Member

I could hardly believe what I was hearing on TV news this morning with the hopelessly naive "activists" trying to protect, the "poor travelling folk" being evicted from Dale Farm.........So poor apparently, that they have to resort to top of the range Mercs and Range Rovers to travel around in.

A news investigation revealed that far from being "poor & homeless", they are in effect a "millionaire trading company" owning substantial mansions around the town of Rathkeale Co. Limerick, as well as owning most of the property in Rathkeale itself. They appear to be universally loathed by the local Irish people for the mayhem they cause when they return there every Christmas.

The facts about these "travellers" can be viewed by keying in "Travellers Rathkeale"

2. beejaybee

beejaybee Marvin

If they were travelling, the problem wouldn't exist. 8-P

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Is there an echo in here... :confused:

4. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Well-Known Member

Triple Echo

5. dangie

dangie Senior Knobhead

Pick out the noisiest, give five minutes warning then shoot him/her.
    Wait five minutes and shout "Right! Who's next...?" :rolleyes:

Perhaps that's a little too harsh...
    Maybe a well aimed catapult.

6. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

This eviction or whatever has been through so much of our legal process, that surely everybody who now continues to stay at the illegal part of Dale Farm must be in contempt of court? Or does there have to be an even more specific Court Order in place first? I'm just a bit surprised that so few have been arrested.

7. RayT

RayT A Little Ray of Sunshine

The problem with the so called "Activists" is that, if you proposed a gypsy campsite in the green belt, there would be another set of activists ready to stand in opposition to it.

8. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

The most erudite news story I saw on the whole debacle was *this one*.