1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Lapse Help required

Discussion in 'Sony Chat' started by numpty, May 16, 2015.

1. numpty

numpty New Member

I'm New to this Photography lark. I've bought a Sony DSC H400. and to say the Manual is a disappointment is an understatement. I've like to shoot some Time Lapse Photography with this camera but I cant seem to find any info on the www on how to do it with this camera. If there is anyone out there any help whether its good or bad would be gratefully received.

2. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

The key word is "intervalometer" and there was a recent thread on this subject with respect to Canon compacts. I suggest that you do a forum search and find it - probably applies to Sony as well.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  3. Littleted

Littleted Member

I can't help with your model,camera I'm afraid but the newer RX100 has a specific app which costs I think 3.99 which does time lapse for you. I run the Rx100 MK3

However my larger bridge camera the LUMIX Fz1000 has the inervilleometer, which is kinda like songs app but the proper way.

on the RX range you can also have a star trail app which is pretty damn funky that one costs 7,99 they'd load to the camera and you run them and off it goes..