1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Through floor lift broken HELP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ascu75, Oct 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Don are you okay? Hope you haven't had too much hilarity...;)

2. retrofit

retrofit Well-Known Member

I bet your internet search history is interesting :p

ascu75 likes this.
  3. retrofit

retrofit Well-Known Member

no mechanical override?

4. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

Half an hour winding on wheel each way so easier to stay put it’s really hard work.!
    its been overshadowed by the farce of getting the doctors to treat my urine infection. Actually started antibiotics this afternoon after a week of calling surgery everyday :(:mad:
    You are right we are having too much fun XX Don

5. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

Forgot to say phone call this morning saying not coming back today be with us about lunchtime tomorrow :rolleyes:

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

The new method of shielding...

7. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

What time do they have their lunch, around mid-day or 3:00pm like some I know ??

Whatever, I do hope that they manage to fix your predicament (and your lift) this afternoon.

My parents had a new house built about 7 years ago and dad had the precaution of having a small lift designed in, just inside the front door.... never imagining that by the time the house was finished and they could move in, he would be the one needing it from Day 1. Since he passed away, mum sort-of needs it but is somewhat reluctant to use it when on her own in case she gets trapped in, if it should fail.... she does have a panic "red-button" alarm round her neck though

ascu75 and Catriona like this.
  8. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

Did you know that Handel used to get a bit cranky?

9. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

No you are Baching Up the wrong lift o_O

10. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

They got here just after 12 and have just left 1:30. I am staying in bed I started antibiotics yesterday and feeling fragile.

Catriona likes this.
  11. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling fragile. Have they fixed it? Is it now possible to go downstairs?