1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

The Wales that Time Forgot

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by skyandstone, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Sorry, but that's not true; you raised it with this line:

"There does seem to be double standards at work here" (sic).

And I repeat the point I made in my last post.

2. liamjames91

liamjames91 Well-Known Member

im glad im not a mod...

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Me too. ;)

4. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Yeah, the rocker's had much better bikes!!

5. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

:D :D :D

6. JDCB

JDCB Well-Known Member

I do believe that the Mods and Admin people should be allowed a "relaxation" of the no commercial links rule as a small acknowledgement of their hard work and effort (unpaid, I assume, at least for the Mods). Nevertheless, the relaxation should be explicitly given in the Forum rules section, otherwise these sorts of little arguments will rage.

Oh, I don't understand the issue of an amateur not wanting to link to a commercial site either.

James

7. dyncoed

dyncoed Well-Known Member

I don't either. IMHO he's hardly an amateur if he's selling his prints online, selling something immediately turns you professional in my book, and I am sure a few others would agree with that, and i'm pretty sure the tax man would too!!! ;) ;)

Maybe he's after some free publicity, and kicking up a bit of fuss here might get us to look at his site in the process.

Mark