1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The U I has stopped working ?

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by IvorCamera, Sep 3, 2018.

1. IvorCamera

IvorCamera In the Stop Bath

This message has just started to appear on my tablet what is it and how do I fix it?...I have not come across it before...

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I resorted to Google. It seems to be a common error for Samsung android devices. There are lots of "how to fix" search results.

EightBitTony likes this.
  3. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

U I? user interface??might be.

4. IvorCamera

Yes there is plenty of ways how to fix it on youtube and google even a step by step how to do it... did it work for me no it did not! and I still have the problem...I was thinking about a factory reset but I have an awful lot of stuff on here which I might lose....

5. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Doesn't it have a backup/restore function? With my ipad, if I plug it in the computer, Itunes will automatically back it up. When it needed repair (cracked screen) I backed it up, wiped it, had it fixed, then restored everything.

6. IvorCamera

Yes everything is backed up! That button has been pressed many a time......so I just might just hit the factory reset button...thanks.

7. IvorCamera

Done a full factory reset!....all done and sorted.....all the important files are still on there including quite a few pictures, at the mo its on charge so will have a play later.....Thanks