1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Photography Show 2020, March 14-17

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by IvorETower, Jan 10, 2020.

1. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Time flies and it will soon be show time. As usual I am planning to go on the opening Saturday. Anyone else thinking of visiting?

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Dunno. The “visit us” emails started about a week ago. I didn’t much enjoy it last time. I can’t stand crowds at the best of times but I need a new monitor and it’s the only place I know that you can see some working.

3. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Yes it's at the planning stage .

4. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Me neither. I got dragged along to computer and electronics shows for work over the years and regarded it as penance for my numerous sins.

5. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

I've never really regarded it as that crowded, with exception of the cafe area around lunch time. But that's my take on it as one who never regarded Hong Kong as crowded.

6. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

I’ve spent most of my life in rural Devon so 10 people in the pub at lunch time seems like a crowd :D

Geren likes this.
  7. IvorETower

TPS is a long way to go, from Devon

8. IvorETower

Sadly, it looks like Ricoh-Pentax will not be exhibiting again. I can't see them on the current list of exhibitors.