1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

The not first bench bench photo thread

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Zou, Dec 14, 2014.

1. miked

miked Well-Known Member

2. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Two people and only one leg! :eek:

I guess he has one crossed and she's folded up both on the bench but the end result is seriously weird...[​IMG]

3. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

Trying to be arty.......................[​IMG]

4. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

Trying to be arty......................."Yellow park bench"

[​IMG]

5. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

I like that! How on earth did you get the effect?

S

6. Sejanus.Aelianus

Sejanus.Aelianus In the Stop Bath

A forest of empty benches...

[​IMG]

7. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

Looking for somewhere to sit and eat my ice cream I found these very comfy benches in North Berwick yesterday.

[​IMG]

8. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

If anyone knows Lyme Regis they will remember that when phase one of the new sea defenses were done the ancient Groynes were buried. Whilst we appreciated the defenses we mourned the groynes. However phase two has just been completed and the climb down from the car park needed a new bench - and someone had saved some timber from the groynes!

[​IMG]