1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Thanks Dominic

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by LesleySM, Oct 18, 2011.

1. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

I enjoyed reading the booklet, even an award winning seasoned tog like me ( :) :D ;) ) learnt a few hints and tips from the different sections - I thought is was really well written. So nice one Damien.

2. BrianWall

BrianWall Well-Known Member

You know when you have something to look forward to, you enjoy the anticipation almost as much as the event? Well I bought my AP and left it still wrapped knowing i was in for a treat and eventually this evening gave in and opened it.

I wasn't disapointed - the supplement by Damien looks great. Just dipped into it so far. Pretty comprehensive - must have taken weeks of work! Well done.:)

3. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

Thanks Brian. Hope you enjoy it.

4. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

He tried out the new Lytro.....:p