1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Thanks AP and Fujifilm!

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by andymcd, Nov 14, 2013.

1. andymcd

andymcd Well-Known Member

Back in August, I won the Fujifilm Create Photobook landscape competition and today I received the final part of my prize.

The first part was getting to spend an excellent day in London with Damien Demolder taking pictures. We then returned to AP's offices to process the pictures from the day and create a Photobook (which I have now received).

I was also given a voucher code for another photobook which I could make in my own time. I was shocked when I contacted Fujifilm to ask what the voucher entitled me to, as it was good for any size of photobook up to the maximum number of pages that they support. It was great fun spending a few days choosing my best pictures, grouping them, uploading and laying them out. The Fujifilm website seemed quirky to begin with but it quickly became extremely intuitive as I began using it and discovered the many very well thought out features that it has. The book arrived a few days ago and it is superb, in terms of the quality of printing and binding etc.

It's great to have the two books, most of my stuff is online and I don't think people connect with pictures online - however, everyone has appreciated the books.

Also, I learnt a lot on the day (including the pressing need to get a camera with LiveView - so, I've bought a D300) thanks to the excellent advice and guidance I received from Damien.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved for such a great prize!

Andy

2. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Thank you Andy :D