1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nicxx, Mar 4, 2003.

1. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

Testing..
    <a href=&quot;http://www.fosca.com&quot;>Fosca</a>
    [​IMG]

2. Ian_A

Ian_A Well-Known Member

<a href=http://www.fosca.com/>Fosca?</a>

Ian A(ctually!)

[​IMG]

3. Clive

Clive Well-Known Member

4. Ian_A

Ian_A Well-Known Member

"Fosca are Outpatient Pop. Fosca are coldly serious. Fosca never have their tongues in their cheeks. Fosca prefer to have their tongues in others' cheeks. Fosca are svelte, rootless and fearless. Fosca are slinky pseudo-sophisticates. Fosca are stroppy and cute. Fosca are wanted dead by Bald Shouting Men. They kill Fosca's kind for their thick pelts"

They're big in Sweden, it seems...

Ian A(ctually!)

[​IMG]

5. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

6. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Well, Nic, I couldn't see your name in the credits as the photographer, so is this your Label?

Bye For Now,
    Jo/img/wwwthreads/wink.gifBecause I'm worth it! (Blatantly Nicked from TV advert.)

7. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Well, Nic, I couldn't see your name in the credits as the photographer, so is this your Label?

Bye For Now,
    Jo/img/wwwthreads/wink.gifBecause I'm worth it! (Blatantly Nicked from TV advert.)

8. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

"Fosca never have their tongues in their cheeks. Fosca prefer to have their tongues in others' cheeks. Fosca are svelte, rootless and fearless. Fosca are slinky pseudo-sophisticates. Fosca are stroppy and cute. Fosca are wanted dead by Bald Shouting Men."

WILL, somebody for you at the door!/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Cohen the Kosher cock [​IMG]

9. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Blimey - I've got an echo!!!!/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

Bye For Now,

10. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Fosca

Well, the Fosca CD nicxx sent is well cool, veru original. You should all check them out!

Larry's Photo site

11. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Re: Fosca

I did take a listen to a couple of tracks on their web site a while back. It wasn't my cup of tea. Enjoy though. /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN
    [​IMG]

12. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Sid Stronach

Another to try is Sid Stronach, one of his songs has the lyric "I dont want to come home at 8 oclock to a boil-in-the-bag that smells worse than me socks"
    What a line!

Larry's Photo site

13. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member