1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Sugru

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by TimHeath, Feb 19, 2015.

1. TimHeath

TimHeath Well-Known Member

Shouldn't the article on p63 of this week's AP (21/02/15) 'Photo Hacks/DIY Buttons' display a banner at the top of the page - 'Advertisement Feature'? [​IMG]

2. Richard Sibley

Richard Sibley AP Deputy Editor

No, as Sugru didn't pay us.

Also I actually purchased the Sugru myself, from Wilkinsons, (this message isn't sponsored by Wilkinsons either).

The reason for the link to the product is simply as many people will be unfamiliar with it. As such we wanted to make clear what it is, what it can do and where you can get it from.

3. miked

miked Well-Known Member

Wonderful stuff - fixes dentures like nothing else..

4. TimHeath

TimHeath Well-Known Member

It's funny you should say that Mike as on Monday night I managed to lose a crown, one of my front teeth and I (briefly) considered using Sugru to make a new tooth! I've just returned from the dentist though for a repair and would have to agree to its usefulness, I've used it just as described in this weeks mag and to effect a repair to my shower. Once you've opened one of the packs the rest won't keep though.

I bought a pack of mixed colours recently from Black's the camping shop.