1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Subscriptions to AP.

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by swanseadave, Jun 27, 2012.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

I`ve taken out a subscription yesterday opting for the quarterly DD option.

Can anyone tell me which week`s issue will be the first to land on the doormat?I would guess it won`t be next week`s but does anyone know how long it takes to process?

Ta.:cool:

2. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Hi Dave,
    it usually takes a few weeks however the only people who will be able to provide a precise date are the third party subscription house. Details here.

3. swanseadave

Thank you Mark.:cool:

4. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Dave,

If you received a confirmation (email?), it usually states, somewhere in the text, the first issue date. Well it did when I took mine out a few years ago, IIRC.

5. swanseadave

I didn`t read the acknowledgement email properly Bob.:eek:
    It does say that a confirmation email will tell me the date of the first issue.

Cheers Bob.:cool: