1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stunning shot from Janice!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigWill, Nov 18, 2002.

1. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

I forgot about that- the last interments were of people and their families who worked there (One of the oddest perks of a job I have ever heard of) it was considered an honour-they went on longer than the other interments

2. Rupert49

Rupert49 Well-Known Member

Now, on page 3 of this thread, I'm finally able to see what all the fuss is about!

What happened earlier? Why couldn't we see your photograph? I'm completely blown away by the ethereal beauty of this graveyard scene .. totally wonderful - well done indeed!

3. 0lybacker

0lybacker In the Stop Bath

Janice,
    Have you seen the 'The Relic Challenge is go!' Thread in The Lounge started by gray1720? Ageing limbs, walking boots, Coolpix 990 - OK, we could make an exception for the [non-film] Coolpix - it's something of a relic digitally speaking, so wanna have a go?
    Oly

4. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

If you are going to have fun with it, why not? If you have its predecessor lurking in a cupboard somewhere, even better!

Adrian

(by the way, that is a stunning photo - absolutely bags of atmosphere!)

5. Fen

Fen The Destroyer

The original photo was posted on the MSN Gallery that was set up by some of the Forum Members many years ago. That gallery no longer exists and the photographs were removed.