1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stunning shot from Janice!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigWill, Nov 18, 2002.

1. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

I'm just so knocked out by this shot from Janice (Linnet9) that I couldn't help but display it up here for all to see! (She is far too modest a lady ever to brag about her photographic abilities so I thought I'd do it for her!) The way she has captured the soft sunlight filtering through the trees and falling onto the gravestones is simply stupendous and it's all nicely framed by the surrounding trees! The picture has a placid but at the same time erie quality about it. Wonderful!

[​IMG]

BigWill

P.S. Anyone know a good lawyer for when she gets around to suing me for breach of copyright!

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

2. josie

josie Well-Known Member

It's a lovely shot isn't it.
    Lord knows why she refered to it a Turd!

Bye For Now,
    Jo/img/wwwthreads/wink.gifBecause I'm worth it! (Blatantly Nicked from TV advert.)

3. neilford

neilford Well-Known Member

For some reason my poxy browser won't load the entire image :-( but from what I've seen of it, it does indeed look like a stunner.

Well done Janice.

- Neil.
    http://www.smudgypixels.net/neil/photos

4. BigWill

It's on display over in the AP gallery site under "linnet9" Ian if you have difficulty seeing it here. Might have more luck over there.

BigWill

5. BigWill

......just Janice's wry sense of humour Jo with reference to all the "goings on" over in the gallery of late.

BigWill

6. Clive

Clive Well-Known Member

It's a beautiful shot, BigWill and well done Janice!

[​IMG]

7. Haybee

Haybee Well-Known Member

It certainly is...

..a fine piece of work.Well done,Janice.

AB

<font color=blue>Now then,now then,whats all this laughing,
    We'll have no humour here</font color=blue>

8. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

..Not Half !!!!!!

What an absolutely cracking shot Janice, Will well done mate for bringing a beautifull image to our attention.

<font color=blue>RonM IRIPN</font color=blue>
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

9. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Shit!!!!!!!

"Lord knows why she refered to it a Turd!

Well, if people will insist that 99% of us post CRAP all the time, then what else is one to think :)

Well done Janice... shit don't come much better than that :)

Chris [​IMG]... another 99%er...

10. Happy Hens

Happy Hens Well-Known Member

Re: Brilliant pic

I too have posted my comments about this pic and all I can say is that it is indeed a stunning photograph and would look great as a 2 page spread in PP. (Sorry AP)

Billy <font color=red>FRIPN</font color=red>

11. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Great shot Janice.

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Jack

It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one is doing!/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

12. sinister

sinister Well-Known Member

Fantastic shot. Crap it aint.

<font color=green>Steve</font color=green>

13. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Truly fab capture of the light here from Janice. Thanks for sharing! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Dare I say though, that it could be improved just a touch by cropping out the shadow area at the bottom? The red plant there is (to my eye) somewhat distracting.

[​IMG]
    Tim BSRIPN

14. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

wow, that is a stunner, i love it, well done Janice!

[​IMG] IRIPN

15. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

That is truly gorgeous. Just been to the park early this morning on the way back from a hospital appointment and that's just the way it felt. However (typically), I hadnt brought my camera, but the thats probably a good thing because it wuld have never looked as good as that...

ermx

16. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

We are in a crap free zone. Good innit? /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

[​IMG] watch out, watch out Fangs is about!</font color=red>

17. linnet9

linnet9 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone.

You know I have blown it, don't you?

I used all my ammo in the first round /img/wwwthreads/frown.gif

Never mind, there are always my flowers, AREN'T THERE WILL, DEAR??/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

18. BigWill

........oh gawd! She's not threatening me with those is she.........she knows I have hay-fever! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

BigWill

19. linnet9

linnet9 Well-Known Member

tell you what I want...someone hot on PS to provide us with a spook.

A higher resolution pic could be made available - otherwise I publish more flowers/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif
    ....Sadly, it has been rotten conditions here for fungus or they would have been on the menu, so to speak ....

20. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

Fangy could do it. He's been the cause of many a ghost /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

[​IMG] watch out, watch out Fangs is about!</font color=red>