1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

sound and the Pentax Ei2000

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by rickoshea, Nov 7, 2001.

1. rickoshea

rickoshea Member

i was wondering if any experienced users can help me here . I've just purchased a Pentax Ei2000 ( having had a Kodak DC3400 ) and am wondering what the use of the sound recording feature is when it seems impossible to retrieve it once the review screen is exited . I'm a dentist and the camera is superb for macro images of patients mouths ( ! ) , but it would be useful if i could catalogue each image with a sound recording to identify it with the corresponding patient . I was wanting to use the sound recording feature for this but i can't find any way to retrieve it later when downloading images onto my system . Also can anyone tell me where i can update the digita system - i believe this can be done with scripts - sorry i'm experienced with computer systems but not so much with digital cameras so any help would be gratefully received ! .

Thanks

Rick

2. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Rick, I hope you can find an answer to your query. But please post it in one room only. It gets very confusing as to where its being answered otherwise./img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Get out and get shooting!!

3. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Rick,

I suspect that you may already have an answer to your question
    but have you tried to contact Pentax UK.
    You might as well go straight to the source.

Try www.pentax.com
    and click on UK.

Hope this helps.

Cameras & Cocktails,

Jack

not digital but film, so far, but digital is
    starting to seduce me.