1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Sony joins hybrid market

Discussion in 'News - Discussion' started by Damien_Demolder, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Damien_Demolder

Damien_Demolder Well-Known Member

2. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

3. T_Sargeant

T_Sargeant Well-Known Member

To be fair I didn't think it was long before we'd see something like this from them. Hopefully with Sony, Sansung and the Micro 4/3rds guys we'll see some interesting developments and lower prices in this market segment.

4. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

It says < Here > that there will be a 'concept' replacement for the A700 and a Prototype of a Distagon T 24mm F2 ZA SSM, new Carl Zeiss wide angle lens.:cool: Oh well I'd better start saving for the Lens now

5. LargeFormat

LargeFormat Well-Known Member

The first interesting development is that it's 1080 video.

6. TallPaul

TallPaul Well-Known Member

Question for Damien or Angela - did AP manage to find out any details at all about when the lenses would be released? They have been shown at PMA since 2007, so I think Sony users would like to know its soon!

7. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

8. Still_Togging_Along

Still_Togging_Along In the Stop Bath

I'd guess Damian and Angela may know more, but there is an embargo on revealing this stuff.