1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Some of my Zapcats from yesterday (6 images)

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by bob58, Sep 27, 2009.

1. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Cheers Gary, excellent day and I'd certainly be at every round I could make, great sport to photograph.

Bob, the camo on your camera is much better than mine. ;)

2. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

:D what were you lot photographing while i was posing :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Gary many thanks fully intend doing this again, and your invite i for one would be up for that, can't get any wetter than i did ;) does it mean we will be flying or on the water :cool:

3. John_Baker

John_Baker Well-Known Member

I would really be up for that!!! - thanks for posting, it was a grand day out...

4. Steve52

Steve52 Well-Known Member

Yep. Me too. Looks like it'll be a large safety boat!! :D :D

5. John_Baker

Re: Zapcats - Fistral Beach Newquay - 23/24 April

Gary - I think there may be a slight problem with your link – this one should work - http://www.zapcat-racing.co.uk - When you are on the site, if you let the ZapCat banner scroll, you will see the unmistakable hat and profile of one of AP's finest Mods and Ex member of the Devon Massiv’ - “One-Ten” and his trusty sidekick “Bob58” – this is a great photo event and well worth making an effort to get to...

6. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

fame :cool: :cool: :D

thanks for the reminder Gary, shall check my diary and see if i can make it

7. John_Baker

I think fame would be taking Gary up on his offer of a ride in the safety boat - all I need is the underwater housing for my G11 and it would be anchors away!!!! :D :D :D